cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

14 Days and counting...

N/A

14 Days and counting...

Sad
14th day and still waiting. What's happening PlusNet? I know BT messed up my order once, but you / they are quite happy to take my activation fee right at the start of the order, and hang on to it regardless...

To make things worse, a friend using the same exchange and located further away(!) has been activated in less than 4 working days...even sent his order in after mine. I now have to put up with him gloating whilst I try and defend PlusNet...!

Why the wildly different SLA's? Can you at least let me know that BT definitely have the activation order, and then I might be a little more patient. How come a different ISP seems to be able to get things moving quicker than PlusNet?

Oh, and one final(!) thing - is there nothing you can add to the ADSL tracker during the activation stage? This is when we all want the most information, but when the tracker gives out the least... Could we not have some entries like 'order received by BT', 'line check completed'. Comments support team?
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: 14 Days and counting...

Good Morning,

Please accept out apologies for the delay in providing ADSL to yourself. As you know this is mainly due to incorrect details entered on the account which caused the order to fail.

I have escalated the ticket for you on your account for somebody to contact BT.

Kind Regards,
Russell.
--
| Russell Till...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+
N/A

RE: 14 Days and counting...

> Good Morning,
>
> Please accept out apologies for the delay in providing ADSL to yourself. As you know this is mainly due to incorrect details entered on the account which caused the order to fail.
>
> I have escalated the ticket for you on your account for somebody to contact BT.
>
>
> Kind Regards,
> Russell.
> --
> | Russell Till...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Customer Support......................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----+
>

Thanks support. Fingers crossed for some action over the next couple of days!