cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 Days Today! and still no ADSL?

N/A

10 Days Today! and still no ADSL?

Well its been the full 10 days of waiting, and waiting, and waiting.....but still no connection to ADSL. When ever i phone support they just say "It will be any day now, BT have disabled DACS, it will be any day", what day! When! ADSL is begining to feel like a myth.
Please somebody tell me whtas going on? Im getting desperate!
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: 10 Days Today! and still no ADSL?

Day 16 here.

I've had a ticket open with customer support for nearly a week (must be sending their average much higher than it is normally...) but have only got a very cryptic response obviously meant for another member of support and not me. A request for information has gone unnoticed seemingly.

I know Plusnet are excellent, and I am assuming this is just a blip seen as I have had no other problems whenever I have used them before. But a reply to say that you are still working on it, or why you have had to resubmit my application to BT would not have gone amiss. I don't care if mistakes have been made, it is not my style to go shouting off the rooftops about it, I just like a little feedback to make sure you are still working on it. Reply in private if you like, I don't care how it is done Smiley
N/A

>I had a similar problem with a customer and believe me it aint Plusnet's fault but BT there service is awfull and they can cause more problems.
Does anyone know what BT stands for, I thought it was for Behind Times, any suggestions are welcome

N/A

Well ladies and gents the latest excuse was....wait for it "the jubilee weekend has put our lead times back" well woohoo! So it will be Wednesday before i can start hassling again then (tommorow). We will see what happens next. My four days off and all i had was my cacky 56K con. Don`t get me wrong 56 has been a god send for a long time now, but i wanna move with the times....come on ADSL where are you!

Still Waiting

Skrib............