cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 meg regrade question

N/A

1 meg regrade question

I currently have a 512 Homeworker Pro account. I want to upgrade it to 1meg when the new rules come into play on monday.

I preregistered my interest in upgrading and got the new email from Plusnet tonight about it.

My problem is the link it gives doesn't have the option for Homeworker Pro and I'd like to know how I can pre-order so it doesn't happen until Monday.
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

1 meg regrade question

I have a feeling the pre-reg page did not give you any options for upgrading the homeworker products (checking, it only offers the main home and business products as selections).

I suggest you raise a contact us and make sure your upgrade is to a homeworker pro 1Mb and not to one of the other home or business packages.

Note: the homeworker and other business packages are due to be revamped at the end of this month. It may be worth waiting until next month before changing as they may be cheaper (guess) and you will save yourself a regrade cost as they will be new products like the broadband home was and likely to involve an admin charge to change to them. However if you can't wait, then go ahead.
N/A

1 meg regrade question

However if you can't wait, then go ahead.

I can't. Smiley Cheers
vic_newey
Grafter

1 meg regrade question

I am also trying to upgrade re the portal, I am on 512 homesurf & want to upgrade to 1meg capped at 5 gig for £21.99 per month, but no matter which route I take, clicking on the existing user etc. it always leads me to 1 gig @ £14.99 !
I have tried every link every way to no avail
Community Veteran

1 meg regrade question

When you select your product, do you select the 5GB option and your price changes to £21.99 before you click proceed?

If so, you then click no hardware on the next page, then click existing user for either monthly or annual and this should (depending of your old product) take you to a confirmation page showing what you selected and the cost to change to it.

[append]

Just tried myself and got the same issue. It is not taking the 5GB selection into account when determining the cost. Raise a contact us ticket and report it as a bug. Then raise another ticker and ask for the upgrade you want.
Brickinit
Grafter

1 meg regrade question

you need to go via Contact Us ( on the left of this page ) go for new queiry and follow it through, i think i'm right in saying this is the only way to upgrade at the moment. be prepared for a bit of a longer than normal wait at the moment as support are a bit stretched as are BT
jberry
Grafter

1 meg regrade question

Problem 19894 raised to get this problem resolved. Meanwhile we will action your regrade from the contact us ticket that you have appended the information to.

Regards,
vic_newey
Grafter

1 meg regrade question

Smiley thanks guys Smiley