cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0808 vs 0845 numbers & premier vs lite

N/A

Ive just checked my connection settings online, my ADSL lite number starts with a 0845 is this free 24/7 i thought id need the 0808,

thanks CC.
5 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

ADSL Connection's don't need a dialup number. If you downloaded the setup file from within "Connection Settings" then it has probably setup an 0845 number as backup.
N/A

plusnet lite

might of hit the wrong package on registration whoops, whats the difference between lite & premium , is it only after you use your monthly 1 gig " i picked" pay as you go kicks in? is it better to for a 2 gig limit,
not as easy as it seems ?

CC
Community Veteran

It really depends on your Intenet usage as to what package to choose. What I suggest you do is leave it as it is and see what your usage is over the coming weeks. If it looks like your normal usage is above the package you chose, you can change it to the one that is most suitable for free.

You can view your daily usage and total via connection settings -> view my usage.
N/A

So theres no "extra" charges all surfing web usage free, only after you pass your limit, think ill upgrade to 2 GIG and 1 Mbit, I dont download much but surf a lot,

thanks CC :?:
Community Veteran

Changing your inclusive bandwidth upwards within the same ADSL speed is free as is upgrading to premier (although this is not what you need). Upgrading your speed does incur a charge which should be £14.99 to go to 1Mb with 2GB inclusive bandwidth.

The costs for upgrades can be found in ADSL Upgrade Guide.