Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do if your connection is going wrong and you need support

Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 3

What to do if your connection is going wrong and you need support

[The FAQ] needs a question about what to do if it's going wrong and you need support.
Moderator's note:
Post moved from its original location since it is worthy of a topic of its own.
David - spraxyt
4 REPLIES
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 36

Re: What to do if your connection is going wrong and you need support

Agreed. Please would PlusNet staff post suitable guidance here; I will then incorporate that into the FAQ, possibly as a link to this topic.
David
David
Kilarrow

I also fully agree, having had problems right from the start - see my posting of yesterday.
I am also disappointed that there appears to be no support for Aladdin out of working hours.  I would expect that many, if not most, of us taking part in this trial access the Internet mostly in the early mornings and evenings, which is therefore when we are most likely to encounter problems. 
Mike
Community Veteran

I'm assuming that the Aladdin component isn't incorporated directly into Workplace as yet.
Is there any chance this could be prioritised in the dev workstack?  As triallists are coming on-board, it is feasible that some will encounter Aladdin-related problems and having a fast way for CSC to remove them from the trial would be useful.
Thoughts?
B.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

At the moment if your connection goes wrong please contact support in the usual manner. We certainly don't want customers offline for long periods of time. I'm about to brief the CSC again on what to do if there is an issue.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team