Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing feedback

Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Ongoing feedback

The trial has been underway for some weeks now, so I thought it appropriate to review the Success Criteria
The fundamental measure of success is customer feedback.
- Are people happy to use the solution?
   Well it's OK? 
    It sits in the background and works (at least I presume it does as I see no feedback).
    I've had one positive block so far.
    User controlled White / Black listing is due in May

- Do people see value in paying for it?
   In my case probably not.   I'm only on Malware protect and I've only seen one so far.
- If it were offered to the wider customer base, would it be a popular option? 
   It could be for some groups of Users, but not until the User control options are available.

• I'd suggest that wider user participation in the trial is deferred until the new User interface is available.  This will be more likely to give a positive User perception of the capability.

• The Phorm factor will need to be addressed and made clear in the product documentation.

M
Moderator's Note: title changed to generalise it. David (spraxyt)
2 REPLIES
Ianwild
Grafter

Re: Maurice feedback

I think we should kick on with the trial, but with the caveat that more is coming - We need to test the scaling, which means we need users on there ASAP. I'm writing a blog now which I will post a draft of here before it goes live.
Ian
N/A

Re: Maurice feedback

Just as a side-note whilst discussing adding more people: A reminder that you just need to add them to the *aladdin_trial* membergroup rather than changing their primary membergroup.
Changing the primary group means that they would get the text "aladdin_trial" under their username in the forums, which is obviously not desirable.
Feel free to start a list in the ML of names that need changing once you have it. I'll split this reminder off and merge it onto the list when we have it.