cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aladdin Trial - First Steps and Survey

Ianwild
Grafter

Aladdin Trial - First Steps and Survey

Before we add people to the Aladdin trial, we ask you to complete the attached survey and either reply with the results here, or email them to iwild@plus.net or rsmolenski@plus.net.
A further survey will be provided at the end of the trial for you to provide structure feedback.
Some things you need to know during the trial:
Moderator's Note: Corrected spelling of Aladdin. spraxyt.
3 REPLIES
Ianwild
Grafter

Re: Alladin Trial - First Steps and Survey

Patience is a virtue...
Will be handing over to Rich today. You never know - Something might actually get done then!
That said, attached is the starting point of a survey for people to complete before they start he pilot. Any feedback is welcome - This is the thing I'll ask people to complete before we add them to the pilot.

Ian

[Moderators note by James_H : In the spirit of keeping only the necessary posts in this board, I've removed a couple poking Ian to add the attachment that he omitted in the first post. I think the thread still makes sense.]
Ianwild
Grafter

Here's a draft of the second survey I would like people to complete.
Both of these will be done in surveys.plus.net or Zoomerang rather than word once we've got them locked down (Which is where I need your help now). Anything more we should be asking?
Cheers,
Ian
RichSmol
Grafter

The pre-pilot survey can now be found in a bit of an easier format (web survey) at the link below:
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB227JWPFR3CV