cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potential Partners

Ianwild
Grafter

Potential Partners

We're still looking at two angles, and there is another thread that covers the in-house spec. However, there would be some benefits (in my opinion) to using a partner company dedicated to providing our customers with a service that is always up to date and offers good value. This is a similar approach tot he one we took by utilising the Gradwell platform for our Voip products.
As such, I've been discussing angles with potential partners who might be in a position to work with us and our customers on this.
One of the companies we've been thinking partnering with to deliver this is http://www.34sp.com who are based in Manchester and have a good reputation amongst just about everyone in the Northern Tech community. I'll go into more detail about what they can offer shortly.
Namesco have also expressed an interest and do seem to meet the requirements we have.
Other companies have been approached and have declined for one reason or another, or have wanted the business but we have decided that they are not appropriate.
If anyone has any experience or suggestions of these providers, or suggestions for credible, relaible, hosting businesses that you think might fit the bill please do let me know.
I'll update on any developments in this thread.
Ian