Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MySQL Administrator

SoulBriski
Grafter

MySQL Administrator

Firstly, thanks for the invite to this forum Smiley
I'm quite a fan of the MySQL Administrator software and wonder if I will be able to use it to maintain, backup, restore etc my multiple MySQL databases?
I haven't created a PAYH account yet but i understand it is going to solve my multi-site/domain/database issues.
In the long term, i hope to create a series of websites based on my current one http://www.jnmbc.co.uk/tameside and for this reason I need exactly what you are offering.
Could i make amendments to my account as and when the need arrises? e.g. I would start off with a £3.99 per month account @250mb for 1 domain but then as and when new bowling leagues want me to create a site I can add the new domains and change the account to a 'Host up to 3 domains' @ £8.50 per month.
Am i to understand that that is what Pay As You Host really stands for? Will it be that flexible?
3 REPLIES
Kev_Mawson
Grafter

Re: MySQL Administrator

Hi
You are able to upgrade / downgrade your account whenever you wish.
SoulBriski
Grafter

Now that i have created and logged in to my PAYH account, I can see that database maintenence is available in the plesk control panel.
Kev_Mawson
Grafter

Once you have added a domain to your account you will be able to see the database's and be able to get to phpMyAdmin