cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just the name and PAYH

Word_Warrior
Grafter

Just the name and PAYH

Forgive me if I'm being a bit thick this morning but it is Monday.
I'm thinking of creating another website with a new domain name. What is the procedure to first of all purchase the registration of www.newdomain.co.uk from JTN then pointing it at my space on PAYH is there any additional charge or are they part and parcel of the same system?
Or can I just purchase one through PAYH? I notice that JTN is a lot cheaper than purchasing through PN (not as cheap as 123-reg though) which seems odd as they are the same company. Crazy
Or am I missing something?
Questions, questions...
2 REPLIES
SoulBriski
Grafter

Re: Just the name and PAYH

Hi Word Warrior
I went to JTN, chose a domain name and bought it, went to the plesk control panel and added my new domain.
NOTE:
I bought the name on a Friday and added the domain to my plesk CP on Monday. It takes some time for the registration process to complete but only 12 - 24 hrs
Kev_Mawson
Grafter

Re: Just the name and PAYH

Hi
If you wanted to have the domain registered through JTN and then host the domain on your Plusnet account, you would need to register the domain first. Once you have the confirmation email, you would then log in to your JTN control panel, click on to change name servers and enter Plusnets.
After that, please go to trials.plus.net, Hosting preview and then add domain.
We will then be able to add the domain to your account for you and point it towards your Plesk control panel.