cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

well do you proud what a joke

Finnigan
Grafter

Re: well do you proud what a joke

just to let yous all know its now thursday for this to get sorted now had to phone to find this out now p/net just telling me that there is  a cross line fault to good job at finding this out geez 8 days for a priority job ..finnigan
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

You don't have to call us.
As I said above, Lee would have worked the Fault Ticket today so you would have received an update either way.
Finnigan
Grafter

hi chris
        But i have had no one contact me at all with any updates thats why iam furious and i have been doing all the phoning check my recent posts check with your staff ....finnigan
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I've spoken with Lee who is monitoring this for you, he'll be updating you again on this on Friday. Hopefully the necessary work should have completed tomorrow.
Finnigan
Grafter

hi chris Purvey
          Just to let yous all know i still have NO internet and this was suppossed to be the day it got fixed no bt engineer and no fix either 9days no internet 7 working days to get this job sorted and still nothing,Iam still doing all  phoning to get any updates not good enough P/net,and still no real decent reply on what is wrong with my connection it was a working connection before we was disconnected last wednesday eve @ 8.05..another weekend without internet this has cost me a fortune as i need a internet connection so had to get a phonr with internet accsess ......finnigan
Finnigan
Grafter

hi all sti no internet and still no contact from plusnet or even bt engineer that was supposef to be at my exchange which is less than 1mile from where i stay ieven asked the people whos the exchange is in front of and they said there has not been any bt/op vans parked in front of there house since last week.so my question is why hasnt there been since yous have told me bacj and forth all this week that they are suppossed at first waiting on parts from 25th of march and it wouldbe fixed yesterday but necer happend and still no contact until i phoned yous for an update and was told bt was booked for yesterday but no appointment time so really what is the hold up now..i want aanwsers ..finnigan
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

As per the latest information on your Fault Ticket, Lee will be chasing this up today and he will be touch once he has more information on this for you.