cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading

dadada

upgrading

hi
i've been on BB option 1, and i've gone over my 2gb limit, so i upgraded to BB option 2 last night.
can anyone tell me when the upgrade will take place, as i thought i saw  mention of 5-7 days when i upgraded (although that might just have been my eyes playing tricks on me ?)
i pay by direct debit, so when the next payment is due,will the increased amount automatically be taken (ie. i don't have to cancel the original direct debit and set up a new one for the higher amount i hope ?)
any help on this would be gratefully received.

2 REPLIES 2
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: upgrading

Quote from: dadada
hi
i've been on BB option 1, and i've gone over my 2gb limit, so i upgraded to BB option 2 last night.
can anyone tell me when the upgrade will take place, as i thought i saw  mention of 5-7 days when i upgraded (although that might just have been my eyes playing tricks on me ?)

The 5-7 days refers to the lead time should we need to make changes to your provisioned product (i.e. upgrade from IPStream Max to IPStream Max Premium). I've given things a bit of a kick, changed your account for you and taken a pro-rata charge to cover the difference in cost between the two accounts.
i pay by direct debit, so when the next payment is due,will the increased amount automatically be taken (ie. i don't have to cancel the original direct debit and set up a new one for the higher amount i hope ?)

You don't need to do anything.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

dadada

Re: upgrading

thanks very much for all your help.