cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed is slow

topgun44

speed is slow

look like another unhappy plusnet member me  Embarrassed i was very happy with u unstill two weeks ago broadband sucks i live in the sticks and i know you cant give me 20 or 50 meg line i only want my old speed which was good old 6.5 meg keep testing with download test page and i getting 0.5 meg most of the day and night first thing like 9.00am it speed up to 5/6 meg ping 33 and about 1100 am to about 2/3 am i get 0.5 meg 333ping cant watch iplayer or utube or play online on xbox live and have not install anything new in my house and wi fi just drop off and my ipad and my kid notebook on and off to contect to the net  Cry and my kid give me a hard time about it i waiting two weeks to see if the line sort it out and it has not i see on here people have bad time with the thomsom v8 router i can not get into it with the password i think it naff hope someone sort this out or i been phone up bt and say hello can u give broadband  Wink
2 REPLIES 2
topgun44

Re: speed is slow

15 Apr 2012
Question ID
plusnet staff still waiting 24 hours ?  it been 4 days and still have not hear from u about my broadband fast speed
Crazy Crazy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: speed is slow

Sorry for the delay!
I can see you've had a reply to ticket 54437622 now advising that a replacement router is being shipped so let us know how things go when you receive that.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team