cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

snr check wont work

owlguard
Grafter

snr check wont work

Hi,just got my 585vs 7 setup and wanted to use my old favourite,router stats lite but doesnt seem to want to work,as it did with my netgear gb834gt router any ideas please.
                                                                                                                          kind regards ray.
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: snr check wont work

Hi owlguard,
I've had this running in conjunction with my 585V7 before, it's quite an old one so I'll check the firmware version tonight and let you know what it is tomorrow, I'm thinking that might be a factor.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
owlguard
Grafter

Thanks Adam,very kind.regards ray.
MrT
Grafter

RouterStats 6.0c works fine with my TG585v7 (Firmware Release 8.2.6.5).  Cool
owlguard
Grafter

Hi Mr T,thanks for the info,i used the lite version5.5 i think it was.I eventually found the 6.0c setup and downloaded and tried to set it up.All i ended up with was a red and then blue line always on the 0,it looked like a heart machine were the patient had died,bottom line,i think this setup for the full version is too much for me too manage and i think i will just wave it a fond bye bye,lifes too short mate.
                                                                                                          kind regards for info,ray.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Ray,
If you're reading my reply I don't blame you for thinking that. If you decide to give this a try again I'm using firmware version 6.1.0.5 so you could try and find a copy of that. I've never openly advised anyone to roll back their firmware as opposed to updating it but its always an option.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
owlguard
Grafter

Hi Adam,yes just read your reply,i may try another go with the routerstats 6.0c but im not going to take the thompson router back to an earlier time,its working well as far as i can tell,in the short time ive been using it and great to setup,in fact it doesnt need setting up,thats the great point about it.kind regards anyway for interest.
                                                                                                                                      ray.