cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"cannot bring link up" red light intermittent.

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: "cannot bring link up" red light intermittent.

I'm sorry about that, I wish I could do more straight away.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@CRT,
I trust that the stupidity of only being able to have one order on a line at a time is a matter which Andy B is attempting to change with his BT CEO counter-parts?
It ought to be possible to have several orders on a line at the same time, if only for the purpose of reporting a copper fault and having an upgrade to fibre order... as per the OP's situation.
Even when the fibre install is done, the copper fault will still need to be addressed - indeed if this is a d-side issue, it will more than likely hammer the FTTC performance!  Sad
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I understand your concerns with this one Kevin, and it's really annoying that we can't do multiple things at once, but I cannot see this one changing.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi Tony,
One just has to tilt at windmills... If no one tilts at windmills, there will never be any change.  Wink
I agree that this OP is where he is and noting will change here to help him get the service change and subsequent rectification any quicker than BT's slow-slow-slowly dance.  Hopefully one day (with enough CEO pressure) BT systems will become more flexible and responsive to the needs of the real world, for at the moment, in many ways they are not fit for purpose.
In the meantime, pass around the happy pills!
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.