cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profile change request

nanny007

profile change request

I recently had your enginners come out and replace the master socket and correct some dodgy landline connections,The engineer confirmed the line is okay now but the sync speed is just under 1mb,
Could you please reset  the SNR to see if the repaired line will yield a better speed? the broadband light is now stable as the router couldn`t stay synced prior to the engineers visit etc.
Many thanks and a happy new year  Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 157

Re: profile change request

Hi Nanny007,
A warm welcome to the forums.  Just to be sure that what you are requesting will deliver improvement, it would be useful if you could post your router stats please.  If you are using one of the two PlusNet TG routers, the links below will deliver what we need.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@nanny007,
Having checked the line and SNR reset does look like a good idea.
I've just submitted that so you should notice some improvement within the next 24 hours.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nanny007

Thank you Townman and _Adam_Walker_ ,

I am dealing with the above line for my elderly mother-in-law,
and as i dont live near her i will provide the router stats when i next visit.
Hopefully the snr reset will help matters
thank you.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I am dealing with the above line for my elderly mother-in-law,

No worries, I'm guessing that's not a separate account to yours? I just want to make sure I've done the reset against the correct line.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team