cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with Broadband order

wwong

problem with Broadband order

I placed an order on 30 July. I am still waiting for my connection. I have tried many times to call customer services but it is seemingly impossible to get through to anyone.

I have twice received messages that my order has been cancelled, and a new one has been started. So I am now on the third order. The status page has always shown "We've found a potential problem on your telephone line. We'll look into this and will be in contact with you shortly."

Please can someone tell me how to get this sorted out?

2 REPLIES 2
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: problem with Broadband order

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.

Apologies for the issues you've encountered with the activation of the services. Having checked over the account, I can confirm your broadband and phone are due to transfer to ourselves on 01/01/20.

Let us know if you need anything else.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: problem with Broadband order

@abails0105 wrote:

Having checked over the account, I can confirm your broadband and phone are due to transfer to ourselves on 01/01/20.

@abails0105 

Retrospective delivery?  Now that is innovative - should it be 01/10/2020.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.