cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem streaming

noddy8
Grafter

Re: problem streaming

Hi back again since you did your sorting out on the line it's had 1  hiccup which caused a reset but even after that I was happy with the speed I was getting ( considering the line length ) and has remained stable until I tried yet again to stream TV which still caused the router to reboot ? any ideas ? I did swap routers but still the same . Thanks for any advice
noddy8
Grafter

sorry to bring this up again , my connection has been pretty stable and no worse ( if fact probably a little better than when I was with BT ? ) until I try to stream films or tv , tried 3 routers now and still the same router reboots it self  ? any help gratefully excepted  cheers
ejs
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 25

Which 3 routers have you tried? I think a router rebooting itself must be an issue with the router.
Different routers may have had different problems causing them to reboot, I think the Plusnet 2704N has a problem with Avast causing it to reboot.
What are your current ADSL stats? I expect you should have a little more speed since the last ones, if the target SNR margin has been reduced from 15.