cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing change

willhome
Grafter

pricing change

well i been away from plusnet forums for a while, honestly because i havent had a problem in a long time and didnt see need to visit every day, so good job plusnet
anyway real issue i was looking at getting the plusnet phone package and comparing it to bt package we currently have and noticed that the broadband packages have changed a bit.
i was on the 21.99 a month package which had the 15gb(now 20gb) limit when whole maxdsl came about.
so why is the broadband now 19.99? well option 3 is which is what seems im on. any chance of me getting this price. or if something different about it?
P.S i got £1 of referrals so i guess i would be getting 18.99
5 REPLIES 5
Liam
Grafter

Re: pricing change

The product itself is different.  Whilst there is not the "Level 1", "Level 2" management that you may get on Premier (if you exceed 13Gb usage 4pm-Midnight), the usage period monitored is 8am - Midnight instead of 4pm - Midnight.  Overnight usage is still free. 
You can move to this product via the Portal simply by clicking the "Upgrade" link.  There is no charge to move and the change will happen on your next billing date.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Just to note also, none of your account details will change and you'll still keep the referral discount.
willhome
Grafter

argh so its a plus account with more bandwidth limit basically not a premier account, cool. defiently not changing.
suddenly them 2extra pound seems so so worth it, cant imagine why people would want the option3 plus account.
P.S why cant i see the old premier accounts? have they been removed? can you no longer sign up to a account which counts 4pm-midnight as peak only
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

why cant i see the old premier accounts? have they been removed? can you no longer sign up to a account which counts 4pm-midnight as peak only

Yes, they've been removed, and no, you can no longer sign up to an account with a peak time of 4pm - midnight.
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

Quote from: willhome
argh so its a plus account with more bandwidth limit basically not a premier account, cool. defiently not changing.
suddenly them 2extra pound seems so so worth it, cant imagine why people would want the option3 plus account.

It depends what you want from an account, I'd say BBYW Option 2 is more like a cross between PAYG and Premier than Broadband Plus. Take a look at this page for a comparison in terms of performance:
http://usergroup.plus.net/070425_bbywcomp2.php
Also depends what you want from the account, if you're happy to schedule large downloads overnight (or don't download large amounts) then BBYW is probably a better account for you than Premier.
Dave Tomlinson
Enterprise Architect - Network & OSS
Plusnet Technology