cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor response re Broadband outage

puddy
Grafter

Re: poor response re Broadband outage

Please remember its Plusnet policy to blame the end user at all times!!!
Last time I had a internet problem I was told it was because the earthquake we had Cheesy
puddy
Lurker
Grafter

Quote from: Oldjim
Password = blank (don't type blank just press return  ;D)
Note - they are case sensitive

Is that a lower case blank, or uppercase?
I think its probably uppercase, so best to put caps lock on before pressing return. Grin
pierre_pierre
Grafter

more to the saga
Monday 27th lost internet again in the evening,  about 18:15, so contacted PN CSC and tod them the Number of the open problem,  asked to check with the bt_test@startup_domain and bt_test_user  did this several times up to about 19:20 when got to there, then tried with my name, Authentification error.  full recovery at 19:30.  so out of coutesy phoned back to tell them.
Later got e-mail so looked at my log and found that they had opened another question instead !"£$%^
Due to the very nature of faults, we can only request that you monitor the connection for several days, in order to confirm you are satisfied this is resolved in full.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I don't really see what's wong with that pierre. The first incident was down to an exchange fault which was fixed.
This is another fault and so a new question has been raised - correct in my eyes. Or do you mean they raised a second ticket on this last fault as a result of your 1930 phone call? If the latter is the case, I add the appropriate cynical comments and cross-reference the two tickets. HTH.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I have done that and it worked  Grin
Ian in his belated comment on the 26th said, because of the nature of the fault, can you monitor it for a week and report back.
So  on the 27th when it went down again, I quoted the original ticket No for there reference (Over the phone as I had no internet)  result, they opened up a new ticket Huh
Then on the 28th had an SMS to say you appear to be OK so I am closing the ticket  Undecided put a stop to that again via the phone, now ticket is marked with a hold.
Cool Huh Roll_eyes
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Just trying to get this clear, my fault for a badly phrased question - so you've only had 2 tickets in total on both these events (to date!)?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

in a word yes, but it is really only one fault and I think the second has been added to the first in a peculiar way