cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

openreach engineer visit

Ksm7

openreach engineer visit

Hi, our broadband connection was supposed to be connected today but after a call to customer support they have told us that an engineer will need to be called out to test for line interference.

Can anyone explain what this process involves, when we will get a date (our ticket was deadlined for the 27th but we don't have any information confirming a visit yet) for a visit and any possible costs that could be incurred? 

One thing I've noticed is it looks like we have a new openreach socket like the ones they use for fibre, even though we placed an order for ADSL, could this be the problem? 

There is also no dial tone.

Also, will we be billed for the period between our connection and it being fixed? Considering we haven't had working connection?

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: openreach engineer visit

Hi Ksm7,

Sorry to hear about this. I've not been able to track your account down so please feel free to send me a PM with your username if you're still in need of help with this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Ksm7

Been resolved since, thanks.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Sorry to see your thread was initially missed.

Glad to hear it's since been resolved. Thanks for letting us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet