cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no connection

Robtheplod
Grafter

no connection

hi support, can anyone escalate my ticket please as our broadband is dead and has been for a while, many thanks!!!!
sorry, forgot to add username is : tophouse  (mine is obviously working!!)
10 REPLIES 10
James
Grafter

Re: no connection

Hi Rob,
sorry to hear that you're having difficulties.
Unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious, I can't actually see that sort of ticket on your account.  Do you have a ticket number regarding this?
Robtheplod
Grafter

yep it's 23014808  (on account TOPHOUSE)
tried all new equipment with same results - desperate to get this fixed. many thanks!!
James
Grafter

Thanks for that.
I've asked one of our faults analysts to have a look into this for you and you should have an update shortly.
Robtheplod
Grafter

Hi, just responded to the ticket to please escalte to BT asap - please dont ask me to change the filter again or BT cant see a problem with the tests from their comfy offices - I can see one, and it's flashing!
I have unplugged everything except the router, I've changed all phones/filters (twice). I've tried a different router and plugged him into every socket in the house - all with the same result.
I think we need a man to come and witness!
sorry to rant but it seems hard to jump through the processes when you know you've tried everything before calling you to speed things up.... rant over, thanks for listening!
rob
James
Grafter

Hi there,
It does look like this was raised to BT shortly after you posted on here last night.
Hopefully we'll see a fairly speedy resolution from BT.
Robtheplod
Grafter

hi there - had a phone call today to arrange BT visit for tomorrow which i have updated the ticket to confirm - nothing back yet .... hope it's read in time!
Robtheplod
Grafter

hi - BT never showed up today  Angry
James
Grafter

Hi there,
I'm really sorry about this.
I've asked one of our faulots guys to get in touch and arrange the engineer appointment again.
Robtheplod
Grafter

I've updated the ticket with a request for a BT appointment on Thursday. is there anything else i need to do here, or is it ok to have this info on a ticket?
James
Grafter

Hi Rob,
Information on the ticket is fine.  Did someone not give you a call this afternoon?