cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no broadband access

ash44

no broadband access

Hi,

I have had no internet access as of Thursday 6th December and logged a fault to PlusNet on the 7th. Whilst I appreciate it has been the weekend, I still have not had a response and not had internet for a few days, and will not be available later in the month if an engineer visit is required.

I have been through the tests suggested on the help site to no avail. The router light is orange and the broadband light is flashing red. I have tried resetting etc. and a different cable/router, I don't have a landline phone so cannot test the dial tone unfortunately.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: no broadband access

Hi @ash44,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this fault is causing you and that you've not received an update on this yet.

Testing your line has picked up an external fault on the landline side. We've raised this to our suppliers for further investigation and their estimated response time is by midnight on the 12th of December. As it's an external fault, this is only an estimate and if our suppliers are able to resolve this sooner for you then they will.

Our faults team will be in touch once we have an update from our suppliers. Please let us know if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team