Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to get help from somwhere

FIXED
darknight
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

need to get help from somwhere

ok, posting here as its not on a direct post to my problems.

we were without internet for 2 weeks, aparantly a line was dug up, its now come back on painfully slow, the phone is not working at all.

all i need to do is contact you, as for some sort of refund and sort the problem out as this is just ridiculous, i have speeds slower than dialup!

impossible to contact you by email, cannot contact you by phone, chat does not work...probably because its to slow.

im disabled and this is plain stupid.

please do not answer this with contact us here i cant, i can offer a mobile number to ring me on, but i cant sit using a pay as you go phone for god knows how long holding on.

a simple email could resolve this, hope you understand my total frustsration here.

5 REPLIES 5
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: need to get help from somwhere

Thanks for getting in touch @darknight, I'm really sorry that you're having some issues with your service.

I have tested your line and an external phone fault is being detected; I have raised this to our suppliers for further investigation.

I have taken ownership of this and have created a fault ticket here where I will provide any updates for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
darknight
Dabbler

thank you lauren for your quick reply, and understanding my frustration, sorry to take it out here Smiley

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries, I can fully understand your frustration! I'll update you when we know more.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
darknight
Dabbler

i would just like to say a big thank you for your help, the BT guy came about an hour or two after this and is still here today trying to fix the problem...hopefully.

thank you for great help and service

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I've had a check on the fault and can see it's with an engineer so hopefully they manage to get this fixed soon for you! I'll have a check back later today to see how it's going.

Let us know if you have any further queries in the meantime!

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team