cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my usage on bbyw 3 compared to unlimited

scootie
Grafter

my usage on bbyw 3 compared to unlimited

thought i would start post about this as all the 18 months contracts ect are hoging the limelight and the only postive about the new product is this as long as the network carrys on performing o.k that is.
i was going to use the vmbu stats to do this but as the unlimited vmbu is put in to peak time only you cant realy get a picture of the shift in peak time patterns and one i would like to of seein is the type of traffic used at peak times and as the vmbu stands off peak p2p is swamping all the internet acctavites break down graph
so for now i will use netlimiter to see change in time pattern's of usage. I have takien some captures of bbyw vmbu so if in future the unlimited vmbu is changed back to the old recording method i can then compare taffic type.
one think to rember  this is from one pc and where the stats recored at around 9pm-midnight go low on bbyw is where i am using the xbox.
I can see an increase in gold traffic being hard for plusnet to cope with as with the last graph the last few hours are tvcatchup.com streaming in background why i view and post in forums ect.
which on bbyw3 would of bein classed by me as wasted bandwidth but on unlimited just being able to hear the tv stream sound is an accaptable use of unlimited usage.
Think i need to buy a second lcd screen so all that now background usage is put to more good use when surfing web at same time.
And no i dont have a t.v set in this room so streaming is the only way to go esp now digi freeview is going to be norm which its signal dosent seem to like to go through a pieace a paper never mind a wall