Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving house

FIXED
Highlighted
doodling

moving house

Hi

Before I ask my question if there any chance that someone from Plusnet is going to read this I have tries to chat but unavailable and you are only told this once you have fill out your details and your question, tried to call but the residential option is on a loop and will not connect and has been like this for months so I opt for business and there is at least a 10 minute wait.

So my question is we are moving house but the house we are buying will not be ready for about 4/6 weeks so we are renting to complete the chain so I want to know how Plusnet can help me to keep my service until I move to the new house.

2 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: moving house

Fix

Hello @doodling,

Thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble getting through to our teams over live chat and the phone.

Essentially you could go ahead with a house move however it may be worth more value to get a dongle for the few weeks you are renting and move the broadband to the new address for the new house (we can delay orders up to 3 months) rather than moving broadband to the rented accommodation as there can be complications and extra costs with this.

You can discuss the options with our dedicated house move team on 0800 587 1952. They are open:

8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
9am - 7pm Saturday
9am - 6pm Sunday

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

doodling

Re: moving house

All sorted very helpful