cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving away date incorrect

pongowaring

moving away date incorrect

Hello

I am in the process of moving away from PlusNet to BT (to their g.fast product).

I have an engineer visit date from BT of August 2nd and have received notification from PlusNet that my broadband and phone service will transfer on August 3rd.

Why the mismatch in dates? Should I be concerned here?

Ta

Andrew

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: moving away date incorrect

Hi there, 

This is something you'd need to query with BT as we don't have any direct involvement in transferring the services over to them. I can't see why an engineer would need to visit either so I'd definitely get in touch with them. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
notmyname
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi there, 

This is something you'd need to query with BT as we don't have any direct involvement in transferring the services over to them. I can't see why an engineer would need to visit either so I'd definitely get in touch with them. 

Because this is a migration to G.Fast.

An engineer visit is required to ensure the customer is achieving a minimum of 100Mbps sync.  This includes dropwire uplifts, which is only possible with the end user being present. 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @pongowaring, just to confirm having checked I can confirm it is the 2nd when you're service will move away from us. I'm sorry for any confusion caused by the email.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
pongowaring

That's brilliant, thanks Lauren, much appreciated.