cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migrated away

cyclonus10

migrated away

i migrated away to my old ISP after they dumped entanet but i migrated 1 day after i was billed for another month.
"Billing Notice for your Plusnet Pro with included 20GB bandwidth account.
Your account billing has been successful. We have taken 27.99, for the billing period starting on 2010-03-09."
the £7.99 is for my over usage, the remaining £20 is for the 9th march to 8th april.
will i get refunded automatically or do i have to go thro a long drawn out process to get nearly all my money back?
3 REPLIES 3
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Re: migrated away

Raise a ticket and tell PlusNet that you have completed migration to your new ISP. Assuming that 10 days have elapsed since you requested your MAC and taht you have no deferred charges pending, PlusNet will refund any overpayment made by you.
With a bit of luck, Mand or one of the other reps will pik this up for you tomorrow and see it to completion.
cyclonus10

i have updated my question on the same ticket that was used to provide me with my MAC and now its wait for an answer from them
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
You were given a refund, but not for the full amount, I've sorted this now, and refunded the most recent subscription payment.
Sorry to see you go, but I wish you luck with your new (old) ISP. Smiley