cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mailbox limits

paulby
Grafter

Re: mailbox limits

I use this add-on to display my mailbox quota for my 1and1 mailbox in Thunderbird. 
I find it quite useful (doesn't work on the PN mailbox unfortunately).
dpsimmons
Grafter

would b nice if they did create a application or script allowing use to monitor it all Smiley
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

@Paul03, you shouldn't need to use an add-on as this functionality is already built into Thunderbird. Go to Tools > Options > Advanced > Config Editor and change the mail.quota.mainwindow_threshold.show attribute to '0'.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

driveconsultant
Grafter

I was contacted by PN a few months ago about the size of my mailboxes. I spent a while going through all my mailboxes (I have a few and they are not all mine personally) and none of them had excessive amounts of data stored.
After much to-ing and fro-ing and some cross words it turned out that the data in question was the archive of messages to a mailing list I run. This is archived automatically by the ezmlm software and users have no control over whether or how much is archived. Eventually I found someone in PN who knew about ezmlm and they were able to delete some older archives.
A great waste of my time.
dpsimmons
Grafter

some one should create a poll if plus.net should have a tool to monitor our mailboxs or if they should limit them.
zubel
Community Veteran

A Candidate for a PUGIT perchance?
B.