cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lucy d souza broad band

Lucy11

lucy d souza broad band

Please contact me via phone as the broadband is not working as it look like there is fault in the socket. I want if someone can visit and fix it. 

6 REPLIES 6
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: lucy d souza broad band

@Lucy11 Welcome to the forums. Plusnet are very unlikely to contact you. Can you be a little more specific about the problem, and please confirm whether you are on an ADSL or Fibre connection, so this topic can be moved to the correct board?

John
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to ADSL Broadband (for now)

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Lucy11

As in morning when I call I was asked to do speed check. I try but it does not work. Then I call my friend she try but issue is same. I shall thankful if some can cpntact me otherwise cancel my account as I do not want to pay while I am not usin.g

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Sorry, that unfortunately does not help anyone on here to help you. You either need to call again and hope the agent you get can be a little more helpful, or, if you want help from the Community, please answer my questions in my first reply.

There are some very helpful people on here who will do their best,  but we do need some basic information to work with, though.

John
Lucy11

Please cancel my DD if you cannot help me to sort out my problem as I am really fed up to keep on contacting you via phone and email. Please contact me via phone or email to my friend whose email is [Removed]

Moderators Note: Personal information removed

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Pleasure talking to you today @Lucy11

I've now raised the fault on your line with our suppliers and have updated the open fault Ticket on your account.

You can both view and add comments on it here

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds