cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice

WILT
Grafter

invoice

I have just received an email outlining that payments had been taken for the initial payg contract and the upgrade to bbyw with the phone .I understood that the total for Phone + Broadband at the base level was £19.98  one of the invoices is for £10.99  making the total higher than this sum .
                              Did I misread something?

WILT
8 REPLIES 8
WILT
Grafter

Re: invoice

Oh the irony,
          I have just received an email offering me 3 months  home phone @ £4.99 instead of the usual £9.99 ,but since I have already signed I suppose that wont happen! regardless of the fact I am not yet in receipt of the service ,which brings me to another point .If i am still to pay BT line rental For l anything up to a fortnight shouldn't the home phone invoicing run from that point onwards? I could then take advantage of the introductory offer couldn't I?
                                                WILT
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

First, were you previously on an older broadband product?
What BBYW product have you upgraded to?
If the new broadband product costs more than the old one, and you switched before your billing date the extra could be the pro-rata adjustment to cover you being on the new higher cost product for the remainder of your billing period.
The special offer for broadband home is available to existing users. Just raise a ticket and ask but remember to read the T&C for it as I think it requires you to sign up for a min of 12 months.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

@WILT  on your last point about Line Rental, you will get a rebate from BT after the transfer is complete
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: WILT
  Oh the irony,  I have just received an email offering me 3 months  home phone @ £4.99 instead of the usual £9.99 ,but since I have already signed I suppose that wont happen!

There was initially some confusion for both customers and staff about this offer. (See  Special Offer thread on the Home Phone board.)   The offer is available to both existing and new Homephone customers willing to commit for 12 months.
The wording has been changed. See here
paulby
Grafter

@WILT
First of all, make sure that you have opted out of the £1 domain name on your account (unless you want it).  That could account for the extra £1/month as it's sometimes added by default - you can do this here (login required).
You can also sign up for the phone discount (which is available to existing subscribers) here (again, login required if you're not logged into your account).
WILT
Grafter

Thank you,
    I think that must have been it !
          I did not request a domain and did not think it would be applied automatically.It is not the sort of thing you would expect on a domestic setup.
            Now  ------ on to the discount lark    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Original_Design
Grafter

Hi PJ - I got caught by this when I transferred over from Metronet late last year, the relevant thread is:-
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,58694.msg479031.html#msg479031
I've voted and you can site my case if you want.
Apart from this the changeover was painless and I'm very pleased with the service I'm getting.
Alastair
WILT
Grafter

PJ ,
          feel free to quote me whenever I havn't made a complete a----e of myself,
                                                            Grin Grin Grin