cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet

john65

internet

can anyone help me with a wd10 problem when i trying to get a app to download or use cortana i get a on screen message saying am not connected to the net but the problem is that i am connected to the net and online thank you for your time

4 REPLIES 4
mikeyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: internet

Microsoft released a Windows 10 Anniversary update today, so every windows 10 PC is trying to update all at the same time.  If you can access other websites I expect the problem is at Microsoft's end.

john65

thanks for your reply i have been having the problem for over a week now and spotify app stop working  as soon as i got plusnet  i go on the app then pick  a snog but it's never  available  before i got plusnet  spotify work what do you think's going on ? 

mikeyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Sorry, I've no idea.  I just know that Microsoft sites will be struggling today.  I've Just tried my Spotify and it works OK for me.  Do you know how to get your router stats?  uplink/downlink speed etc?  If not, tell us what model router you have and I'll try to explain, although I'm no expert on interpreting the results.

Having said that if you have just moved to plusnet and it was OK before, then you may be better off ringing plusnet or raising a support ticket asking them to check everything looks OK from their end.  Note: From what I've gatherd, Plusnet staff don't usually monitor this forum outside working hours but they may see this in the morning.

john65

thank you for your reply i will give plus net a call