Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

impossible to contact plusnet support

hexa
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

impossible to contact plusnet support

anyone reading if you are thinking of signing up DON'T!. if you ever need help they dont answer their calls, i was waiting 30mins on hold and had to give up. I also tried their online chat and when i finally got so speak to someone they told me I had to call them. you can't even email them or open support tickets via your account

what a joke.

5 REPLIES 5
Wingco39
Grafter

Re: impossible to contact plusnet support

Your not the only one hexa, I've spent hours trying to contact support. The service is appalling now. It used to be very reasonable, maybe just four or five minutes but now the waits are completely unacceptable. Last time when I mentioned this and actually spoke to someone they told me that there was a big problem trying to recruit staff. How they ever managed to get recommended by WHICH I'll never know - as a WHICH member I have emailed the magazine and suggested that they try and contact Plusnet as a user - fat chance, of contact I mean!  

At the end of my contract period I'll be leaving anyway. Ticked_offAngry

hexa
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

it's stupid. they can magically open you a support ticket via the forums but you cant just do it via your account. you literally have to make a public post to get intouch with their support. im moving house and the new place has internet so i need to see about how i wrap up my contract. funny how they dont want to talk about that.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

If you only want to cancel then you could use snail mail. Alternatively if you ring customer services and select the 'I'm thinking of leaving' option you may find may your call is answered faster. See https://www.plus.net/help/my-account/thinking-of-leaving/

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

eddy
Hooked

I entirely agree. I have past experience of being a customer of both BT and more recently Sky communications. What a difference, hardly any wait time to speak to someone. 

Plusnet certainly do not live up to their advertising, in my experience. Surely it is not asking too much to be able to communicate promptly with someone at a communications company? preferably by telephone within a reasonable wait time - not 40 plus minutes!, or otherwise by email or chat. I wrote them an old fashioned letter over a week ago and have not had any reply from them by post.

A very unhappy new customer.

deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Hi @hexa,

You can open a support ticket yourself by visiting - https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

You can then select use the Help Assistant to raise a ticket under the first drop down box, and this will allow you to open a ticket.

However, if you have any queries, you can post them on here, or on Twitter or Facebook, and our team can pick it up for you and help you resolve your issue.

What is the issue that your originally wanted to raise with us? Did you manage to get it fixed?