cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to order router for new service

crobertbailey
Grafter

how to order router for new service

Hi i was going to give my daughter my pN router for her sign up on wednesday,  but have found out that its easier just to order one for her instead of trying to get my details taken off mine and then hers added, so whats the best way to order one for her,  online,  phone call or can anyone put it through from here
Thanks
Robert
3 REPLIES 3
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

Re: how to order router for new service

Given that it's Saturday, a telephone call will probably produce the quickest response.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

The only trouble with starting a new thread is that someone who hasn't seen the other thread will come along and say oh just .......
It's often far better to keep was it essentially the same issue in the same thread where all the relevant information is together, and if need be amend the title by editing your first post.
Personally, I would have thought one of the DCT could have changed the details for you on Monday.  In the meantime you can still manually change the login to use until she gets a new one if that's what you choose. The issue will only arise if a factory reset is done, where you'd need to amend the login details immediately after.
crobertbailey
Grafter

Thanks will know better in future didn't know about changing the thread title
Robert