cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how much longer

coldfox
Dabbler

how much longer

OK its getting ridiculous. I'm one of the people affected by the broadband problem from the service status. For nearly 2 days now started on midnight and has carried on. Done resets and disconnects and nothing ppplink is down. Wow how much longer.
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: how much longer

have you called PN and raised a fault?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi coldfox,
I've responded to your Fault Ticket; we're looking for availability to arrange for an engineer to visit your property to get this investigated further.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Which service status are you referring to Coldfox? The outage yesterday only started at around 1pm and most people were back on within a few minutes.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
coldfox
Dabbler

looks like it nothing to do with the service outage.
Its more to do with my DNS server Having died
Nslook up NTP plus.net  timed out
Nslook up NTP plus.net 192.168.1.254 timed out
Nslook up NTP plus.net 4.2.2.3 timed out

Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi coldfox,
Just checking our connection logs I can't see any connection from yourself since yesterday so you wouldn't be able to resolve those servers on the Plusnet connection.
If you can log into the member centre and provide us with 3 dates/times for an engineer appointment we should be able to arrange something for you. Alternatively you can reply to the text message we sent to the mobile number on your account is you're without an alternative connection.
Thanks,