cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gw-02 problems?

jslane
Grafter

gw-02 problems?

Are there any known problems with gw-02 today? My parents were getting reconnected a few times today (around 16:10 - 16:25) and I noticed they were on gw-02. I'm on gw-01 and no problems at all, so just wondered if it was a known problem. When logging into the router (BT Home Hub 4) it said disconnected then connecting. Eventually it connected to gw-01 and no more reconnects!
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: gw-02 problems?

Hi there,
No known issues here so I suspect it was something related just to their connection that caused that. If that's continuing to be an issue I'd advise them to give us a call or head to http://faults.plus.net to get that raised with us.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jslane
Grafter

Thanks Adam, I'll keep an eye on it for them. They said it's the first time it's happened since switching over, so they're still happy with the great service! Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problems, happy to get a radius connection graph if that helps, just PM their username over if you want.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team