Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graphic of disconnects

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: graphic of disconnects

That means that the ticket was put on hold by Nick, who has been dealing with this case. The ticket has been released from hold so that Nick can take a look over your line once the engineers visit has completed.
Nick will be in touch with you in due course.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I know Nick has just been in-touch, sorry about the appointment today. Nick is going to keep an even closer eye on this for your appointment this coming Monday.
barireid
Grafter

well, it's two minutes before the end of my THIRD arranged visit from the engineer, and surprisingly I haven't heard a word from them - wth is going on here? really taking the biscuit now  Angry
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I've just given Nick a nudge, he should be picking your ticket up very shortly to have a look at things for you.
barireid
Grafter

can you just ask him to update the ticket with bt's excuses - unfortunately I won't have time to speak to him as I am going to have to get back to work and try and catch on what I missed whilst sitting about waiting for an engineer AGAIN
barireid
Grafter

well, as suspected bt were unable to resource the appointment, what a joke! clearly they knew that well in advance but they couldn't be bothered to tell me, so yet more time off work waiting around for these jokers that's a combined 15 hours I've wasted waiting for people to show up and not once has anyone said they aren't coming
barireid
Grafter

another no-show, another rescheduled appointment  Crazy
barireid
Grafter

well, it was 5th time lucky with the engineer visits!
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Really sorry about that, glad to see it's now been attended. Nick will be picking this up today to check the engineer notes.