cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

go live date

ninacab1

go live date

My go live date was the 6th November however I have not received a text to say our broadband is live.

I have tried calling however have been waiting over 40mins each time.

how can I solve this?

2 REPLIES 2
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: go live date

Welcome to the forum @ninacab1

While you wait for a member of staff to confirm waht is happening, you can do a quick check for yourself to see if the order has a completion date.

Have a look at the BT Wholesale checker site at https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Enter your phone number and look in the text below the results table.

It will say if there is an open order on your line and more importantly the date it is due to be completed.

No completion date means either it has been done or something has gone wrong with your order. Again a staff member would need to advise you.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: go live date

Hi @ninacab1, I'm sorry to see your order hasn't completed as expected.

I understand you've since discussed this with someone and they've advised that they'll chase this up with our suppliers tomorrow for you.

I've tried contacting our suppliers now to see if they can give us any info this evening and I'm afraid I've simply been advised to check back for updates tomorrow as the department they need to speak to are currently closed.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this delay. Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet