cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

firmware support for TG582n

scottmcfadden

firmware support for TG582n

my internet speeds have collapsed, it sounds like i have the same problem as glynandbex (furtherdown the list) and my speed report card looks very similar, please can you push me a firmware update as you are doing with them.
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: firmware support for TG582n

You haven't got the same problem
Please post the information requested here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,96155.0.html
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi scottmcfadden,
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the speed of your connection. For the community, I've attached your router stats to this post.
The issue doesn't appear to be the sync rate or profiles, this seems to be a throughput issue given your BT Speedtester result you got (attached too).
Can you confirm if you're connected via Ethernet?
scottmcfadden

yes i was using the ethernet.    KBD OutcomeProblem Explanation: [CU11] The Copper Line test has passed. Line Loss Degradation has been identified which may be affecting the Broadband Connection.
Resolution/Recommendation: Please confirm all CP and End User checks have been completed. KBD tests indicate no BTW network fault. If further assistance is required please report the fault into BTW.                                                                                                                                                          can somebody explain this to me as theres an engineer booked for tomorro but my connection seems to be fine now, thanks 
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

What this means is that all the tests have passed, however, part of the testing has identified that your line is most likely degraded and needs investigating as this could be the cause of the issues you're having.
We'll instruct an engineer to look into this for you.