cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fibre upgrade to unlimited

pbater

fibre upgrade to unlimited

Just upgraded my fibre from essential to unlimited because for a second month I've reached the 40G limit.  My broadband is still not working?
Also, can I still receive my introductory discount?
6 REPLIES 6
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: fibre upgrade to unlimited

Hi there,
The regrade will take place on your next billing date (29th), unfortunately the restrictions will remain in place until then unless you add some more usage. I can confirm though that you'll keep your existing discounts though they'll stay at the same value as they are now.
Hope that helps explain.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Matt,
Has the normal procedure changed since May then ? http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,115354.0.html or is it still 'talk to COT' ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Drat. Thanks for the reminder, I keep forgetting about that 😕
@pbater, I'm afraid you will lose the discounts but I'd definitely recommend having a word with our COT team as MisterW says - you can call them on 0800 432 0200.
inhost
Grafter

I hope you realise you just reset your 18 month contract by moving packages Smiley
pbater

Spoke to customer services yesterday and was informed that original 18 month contract would still apply, however I would lose the discounts.
Or I could restart 18 month contract and get 2 months half price - I chose this.
However I still haven't received confirmation email stating the new discount.
Matt, has this been applied to my account yet?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi,
I don't believe it'll be applied until the account change has taken place though I could be wrong on that - the agent you talked to has a personal ticket on there, which'll be updated when she's got things sorted.