cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emails "disappearing" from squirrelMail

mapletree
Grafter

emails "disappearing" from squirrelMail

Help! My emails are just disappearing from squirrelMail today!   Clicking on "inbox" or "Check Mail" often makes all my emails disappear  Sad  I have raised a ticket (29795240) but thought I'd warn others of this problem.
6 REPLIES 6
James
Grafter

Re: emails "disappearing" from squirrelMail

Hiya,
I've just tried this on my own account and no amount of refreshing the inbox or clicking on check mail, was I able to make any emails dissapear.
mapletree
Grafter

It's done this several times today including once again a few minutes ago.  I can't find out how to reproduce the problem.
Out of the five test messages I have sent from another email account three have disappeared.  I even saw one go when squirrelMai did an automatic refresh.
James
Grafter

Do you *definitely* not have a normal email application open at the same time, downloading email?
mapletree
Grafter

D'Oh!  Someone had turned my PC on at home, so you're absolutely right.  Sorry to waste your time.
James
Grafter

Phew!
Glad that sorted things out.
mystraal

Hi I have a similar problem with squirrel mail. If I check squirrel mail first my inbox is empty, I then go to windows mail (set to NOT send and receive on start up) and then select receive messages and they download. Question is why can't I see them on squirrel mail. Have I some settings wrong?