cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost of plusnet

carbill43

cost of plusnet

???hi i joined plusnet to get cheap braodband and calls but i realise it still cost me £30-40 per month, i think i was rushed into it by a aquaintes , i think talktalk is much cheaper to have , so how do i get out of plusnet and go to talk talk .mi am a pensioner on pension credit so dont have a lot of money
3 REPLIES 3
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: cost of plusnet

If Talktalk operate in your area you just ask PN for a MAC (migration code) and give that to TalkTalk (or any other ISP).
Bear in mind that the MAC applies to Broadband, I'm not sure what the process is for phone service, probably best to ask both TalkTalk AND your existing phone provider.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

What, broadband and phone packages are you on at PN they may not be the optimum for your usage?
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Hi carbill43,
It's worth getting in touch with our Customer Support Centre to ascertain whether or not you're on the best package for your requirements. The information here will probably be of interest to you too.
It would be a shame to see you go but if you have any specific questions about the migration procedure then I'd be happy to help.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵