cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband start date

sofistikate1974

broadband start date

Hi,
My phone line was installed a week ago and Phone works no problem, but my wifi router is still showing as not ordered and I am supposed to be having my braodband up and active on Wednesday!
How long till I get router and active broadband?
Any suggestions would be great!
Many thanks  Wink
8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: broadband start date

Hi there,
We usually send the router so that it arrives a day or two before broadband activation.
I'll check your account for the specifics and get back to you.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

FYI I've just checked and the router was ordered today. You should receive it by Wednesday all being well...
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sofistikate1974

BrilliAnt thanks!! 
sofistikate1974

Hi,
I have just checked my account and it now says there seems to be a problem with my line!! I am due to be connected to braodband today, so can you tell me if this is going to happen.
It has been a bit of a wait to get connected so i really dont want any more delays.
Mant thanks  Sad
leeroyian
Dabbler

hello this also happened to me, I had to raise a support question when I had been waiting 3 weeks and nothing had happened. they then turned round and said that there had been an unknown error. They then reseubmitted the order and it came on 6 days later.
sofistikate1974

Oh No!! The kids are desperate to get back on X box live!! Hope this really is just a blip!!
Fingers crossed!!  Embarrassed
leeroyian
Dabbler

just a tip.
If there is ever a problem with any order you place with plus net.
Plus net are not automatically notified of the error, generally I have found it is up to you to give them a buzz and let them know.

If your order status page does not give the text "Your broadband is expected to be active on "Insert Date"  please note the date may change"
It is likely that the error is that the order was rejected and will need manual submission by one of the Plus net team.
Also if you have an android phone you could download an app that will let you tether it to the xbox?
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI sofistikate1974,
It looks as thought it's gone active this afternoon, so you should be ok to connect now.
Jojo Smiley