Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband keeps cutting out since last night

hexa
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: broadband keeps cutting out since last night

never had a problem until thrs night. find it hard to believe it would be some sudden unobservable hardware issue.

it seems to have stablilized now, not constantly cutting out although the dl speed is half of what it was before thursday.

I suspect it's outage based on openreach doing work on the network. maybe they managed to reroute the connection or something. hopefully there will be no more issues and it will soon get back to normal speed.

can someone from staff check the connection now it seems to have stablilized?

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

So you already have had 2 staff members check your account/line and not seen an issue.

But you have not been bothered to say in any detail what problems you are having.

Have you looked or even followed any of the very useful help pages ?

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @hexa,

Below is your connection log, as you have noted the connection has definitely stabilised comparative to Sunday morning. Below that is your router sync stats with sync details. 

There are a couple of errors on the downstream and the SNR looks to be all over the place, but based on the sheer amount of disconnections recently I'd expect worse. The exchange line rate matches your sync too and account profile.

We haven't done anything to affect the stability at all, so I'm just wondering if over the weekend you performed any checks or tests yourself?

Has the speed stabilised and returned back up to normal, if not can you please provide some speed tests?