cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bbc i player 0x60 on 21cn trial

scootie
Grafter

Re: bbc i player 0x60 on 21cn trial

if on wireshark capture the HD traffic is picked up as 0x80 (gold) then i think you would find better support by posting in the community support or hardware ect as not all the experts on the subject read the adsl2+ section that regular.
when ive manged to get 4000kbps profile on my line i didnt have problems with HD as that sig is picked up fine even when i was having problems with standard streams being 0x60 (gold plated)
ive got a slightly above average spec desktop with 512mb card and the full screen played o.k tho windowed in browser the video was what i would desribe as jitter never re buffered just very jittery video
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Why not download a program to disk - then compare the performance of playback from disk versus playback via Flash.
AFAIK Flash has never been employed for broadcast television - I wonder why?

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

hughconway
Grafter

Hi guys, having been reading this I think I may be having the same problem as AD.  I'm on the 21CN ADSL+ trial but am shortly going to move house to an exchange that is not yet enabled.  Will this make a difference?
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Depends on the bits of wire you have to put up with Cheesy

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

scootie
Grafter

in theroy if your new house will be using maxdsl then iplayer should be fine all tho a few people was seeing the same problem last week on maxdsl am not sure if that one has been fixed allready