cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone help with my sync rate.???

owlguard
Grafter

anyone help with my sync rate.???

Hi,ive just had 3 days of a lower sync rate of 1500 instead of 2000,i finally got it back to 2000 this morning and everything was back to 2000 normal.My wife then decided to clean polish and hoover,hence my power was shut down and even though im still on 2000,it showed my speed at 1856 on the router,it has cut me down from around 1890ish speed to a1500+ish,can anyone help please.Hope you can understand that lot.
                                              regards ray.
When this happened a few days ago i went through the cust services and they said normally jameseh could do a tweak but only if your plusnet speed was showing at 2000 not 1500 and they advised me that i would just have to restart my netgear 1 time a day.This prob at the moment is different because my plusnet speed is 2000 not the 1500,so in that case can someone tweak at your end and save another 3 days of messing about.

3 REPLIES 3
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Re: anyone help with my sync rate.???

Why not phone PN to see if they can provide a fixed rate 2 Mbits connection?
ie You could come off the MAX product and avoid all this BRAS profile nonsense.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

owlguard
Grafter

Thanks for that thought mate,its just ive basically had no probs with my speeds before and im not sure why my speeds went down in this last 4 or 5 day period.Everything was back to normal  and my router was restarting at 3500+ and then after it settled down it would dop to maybe 2750ish or a little lower but always i have had a rock solid 2000 plusnet speed.Ive just restarted my router again like jameseh once told me to do a long while back and my speeds were back to the 1850+ish,of course the bt technology has probably said ah! this cant be stable,but it bloody well is,i thought someone from plusnet would have picked it up but i must have been a bad boy,they dont seem to want to get involved this time.regards and i will keep that in mind,what you spoke about thanks mate.regards ray.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Sorry, the appropriate profile for a sync at 1856kbps is 1500kbps according Mr BT Wholesale. When BT W send the appropriate delta report to PlusNet the portal setting will change to match.
You need to sync at 2016kbps (for 3-5 days) to achieve more.
David