cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation

Alex2x
Grafter

activation

Was sent to emails says activation will be on the 3rd of march and also the 4 March. Just recieved email say my phone is activated but no BB yet. Also if I switch my router on before line activation will it screw things up
3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: activation

Hello there. If you plug your router in and leave it on, it should cause no problem at all. When your broadband order completes and your account activates, the internet light will turn green (or power light blue if you have fibre) and you'll be good to go. If it doesn't work by tomorrow morning, I'd recommend contacting us by webchat for a quick update.
Hope this helps
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I've found your account and can see the order completed a few hours ago but automation was just a little slow activating the account.
I've manually updated this now and you should be able to get online Wink
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Alex2x
Grafter

Great help me thanks got an email now to say it's up. Pity  I'm away from home now. Won't be back till tomorrow night but it should be OK now tanks again 