cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube issues

mathewlisett
Grafter

Youtube issues

this would be the 2nd video ive tried to upload, the first which i gave up on as it was going to go past my free time  (even though it shouldnt have) 519mb only takes just over 4 hours, so why YouTube was saying over 12 god knows.
and now this one at 61mb which is about 30 mins, i started uploading this at around 2am. its now 1:20pm and it only at 74%....what the hell is going on.
im contemplation getting a server uploading the files to the server (since upload speed is ALWAYS faster this way, opening a browser on the server and uploading via that was because then id be using the server speed and not miy land line speed.
ive got editied videos that i spend ages on, and im getting frustrated because of the free time period that each time i try it simply fails.
3 REPLIES 3
mathewlisett
Grafter

Re: Youtube issues

no replies yet ?
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

No replies probably because you posted your question on a Sunday afternoon and you haven't given anybody much to go on.  No router stats, no line test results, just a complaint, basically.
mathewlisett
Grafter

yep  agreed, i just did what i hate lol.
i figured the issueto be youtubes advanced upload, for some reason it would stop and wouldnt resume.