cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Customer Service Ever

Stephyb

Worst Customer Service Ever

After using Plusnet for 12 months my contract was due for renewal. Customer Service convinced me to remain. I was assured there would be no disruption to my service but hey presto on teh date the original agreement expired my broadband was disconnected. Customer Services actually put in writing they didn't know why. After several phone calls I was told they would have to set up a enw account?? 2 weeks later remas of emails account is apparent set up. Hey ho doesn't work ! contacted Customer Services again passed to three different people who all told me something different. A new email last week your new router is on its way ?? WHY? I already had noe that worked. Collected Satruday and guess what STILL DOESN'T WORK.

This has to be the worst service I have ever encountered so dont bother re connecting me plusnet you have had enough chances to correct and failed miserably every time.

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Worst Customer Service Ever

Hi @Stephyb, I'm really sorry to hear of the experience you have recently had with us. I have taken a further look into what's happened and provided some further information on this here for you (due to being account specific).

It does look like you now have an active connection and a test hasn't picked up any faults, can you please provide further information on the issue you are seeing when trying to get online? I'd also advise having a run through our troubleshooting here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team