cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why don't CS read tickets properly - is this still common practice?

Saturn
Grafter

Why don't CS read tickets properly - is this still common practice?

In another thread I mentioned a noise problem with an LCD panel that affected my BB connection.  I discovered the panel was the cause of trouble and removed it - i.e. BB problem solved.
By this time CS had decided to turn interleaving on.  I asked for it to be turned off and James obliged by cancelling the request with BT.  2-3 days later I discover I now have a new 'Interleaving' icon in my connection settings.  I turn it off and report the fact that I DO NOT want interleaving on and ask CS to confirm that it is off.
Today I discover that some bright spark in CS (didn't give his name) has completely ignored what I have said (including "my connection is rock solid") and has requested interleaving on again.  Although there is no icon this time I find it incredible how problems that get resolved can be resurrected by individuals with an incapacity to read!
It's now taken as long to resolve the fallout than for me to fix the original problem (and I was away for most of that time!).  Can someone in PN please have a look at my ticket (22695881), turn interleaving off for once and for all, and reset the speed to 8000kbps as requested.
Are other people still having problems with tickets not being read properly?  I thought this was fixed in the big reorganisation.
4 REPLIES 4
Saturn
Grafter

Re: Why don't CS read tickets properly - is this still common practice?

See original message for ticket number  Wink
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Apologies for the hassle over this, I have responded to your tickets on the account and actioned the order to remove interleaving.
Please let us know if there are any further issues,
Saturn
Grafter

Matt
Thanks
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

It was actually the automated faults checker that placed the order for interleaving, this is because the fault was raised as an intermittent connection and interleaving can often resolve this, this is also why there was no name on the ticket.
Glad to hear Matt got this sorted for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.